Brought to you by Amanda Simpson of What Were Eating and Food Porn Daily. Amanda offers unique, homemade and delicious dishes at least one a week in Rincon. She uses her Facebook Page to communicate what is on the menu, take orders and let you know where and when you can pick up your order. She also offers delivery under the right circumstances.
We have enjoyed several of Amanda's dishes and we loved them all! She offers a vegetarian option to each dish, portions are generous and prices are very reasonable. Some of her past dishes have included ....
Sesame Chicken or Tofu
- Falafel/Kofta Plate - Quinoa Tabbouleh, Falafel, Baba Ganoush, Hummus & Sesame Flatbread, Beef Kofta,
- Pork Burritos - Traditional Pork Carnitas, Sauteed Peppers and Onions, Refried Beans, Cheese & Arroz Amarillo in a Freshly Made Flour Tortilla
- Veggie Burritos - Cilantro Lime Sauteed Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Peppers and Onions, Re-fried Beans, Cheese & Arroz Amarillo in a Freshly Made Flour Tortilla
- Lemony chicken breast piccata with buttery garlic Parmesan mashed potatoes and sauteed spinach
- Yuca or Pork Chili Verde Enchiladas Smothered in Cheese w/ a side of Re-fried Beans and Rice
Enjoy your Uniquely Rincon Vacation!