This Saturday join "everyone" in Downtown Rincon for Das Alpen's Beer Garden!
Das Alpen says ... "The Downtown Beer Garden will be a regular event, every third Saturday of the month during the winter season. Dine and dance the night away under the stars! Start with the incredibly delicious food and international beer selections of Das Alpen Cafe. The street will be closed and there will be full table service outdoors and in. Eat, drink, dance, romance and enjoy music."
And every night but Tuesday you can enjoy a delicious Italian or German meal while staying at your Rincon Apartment Rental! Call for directions 787-233-8009
Das Alpen Cafe Sample Menu
- Das Alpen Bruschetta – Trio of bruschetta: Sausage and pepper, classic tomato basil, and smoked salmon lightly marinated in dill and caper vinaigrette.
- Bratwurst with Bread – appetizer size portion of our homemade bratwurst
- Savory Goat Cheese Tart – goat cheese with caramelized onions and basil.
- Dumpling Special - our bread dumpling sliced and pan-fried served with sautéed onions.
Bread Dumpling Special – our bread dumpling sliced and pan-fried served with sautéed onions.
Soup of the Day
- Crème of Potatoes and leeks.
Pasta - Served with house salad.
- Pumpkin Ravioli – homemade ravioli stuffed with pumpkin, served with butter and sage.
- Spinach and Ricotta Cheese Ravioli – homemade ravioli stuffed with spinach, ricotta and parmesan, served with tomato sauce.
- Tagliatelli with Meatball and Sausage - Classic red sauce with homemade Italian sausage and meatballs tossed with homemade tagliatelli.
- “Late Night” Tagliatelli - Tagliatelli tossed with butter and parmesan cheese.
- Goulash - A classic Paprika tomato beef stew originating from Hungary but uber-popular in Germany, served with homemade egg noodles.
Gnocchi - Potato pasta with your choice of sage and butter, marinara and parmesan cheese, or homemade pesto.
German Classics - Served with house salad.
- Rouladen - Beef thinly sliced and rolled around bacon and pickle stuffing and slow braised in beer, wild mushrooms and spices. Served with braised red cabbage, and Bavarian bread dumpling.
- Bratwurst - Homemade sausage pan fried served with red cabbage and German potato salad.
- Sauerbraten - Beef marinated for four days then slow braised in red wine, vinegar, juniper, cloves and other spices. Served with red cabbage and bread dumplings.
- Wiener Schnitzel - The original Austrian pan fried veal cutlet with lemon. Served with red cabbage and German potato salad.
- Jaeger Schnitzel - “Hunters schnitzel.” Pork cutlet with white wine and cream reduction with bacon and wild mushroom. Served with red cabbage and homemade bread dumplings.
- Forest Schnitzel - Pork cutlet with marsala wine and mushroom sauce served with red cabbage and homemade bread dumpling.
- Tiramisu - Delicious Italian dessert made with ladyfingers deep in a mix of espresso and Khalua layered with mascarpone cheese, topped with chocolate.
- Black Forest Brownie - Our version of the black forest cake. Brownie topped with vanilla ice cream and cherry syrup.
- Carrot Cake - Just because it is the best in town!
Apple Strudel - Homemade with apples, dried cherries, and walnuts. Serve with vanilla ice cream and cherry syrup.
Kids Menu: One entrée (kid’s portion), beverage, and scoop of ice cream. Ask your server for choices.